Interlace Digital is a performance marketing partner for high-end digital and social media services. We integrate with our clients to maximize the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns and deliver metrics that prove the value of our work. Our remote team spans across the U.S. with a West-coast team office in Manhattan Beach, CA, and an East-coast team office in Buffalo, NY.
Our eCommerce, social media, and analytics solutions are an essential part of our clients’ marketing efforts. We have the privilege of working with a wide variety of businesses from national consumer brands to local companies in NY and CA.
As we continue to grow, Interlace Digital is looking for a motivated and hardworking professional to join our team as a fundamental member of the organization and to help lead the development of our social media solutions.
- Successfully and consistently deliver ROI and value for our customers by consulting for their business while leveraging Interlace Digital solutions.
- Build strong partnerships with clients based on your ability to earn their trust and provide ongoing strategic insights.
- Proactively identify opportunities and optimization points where we can improve our client experience.
- Analyze key account statistics and performance metrics to identify pain points and inform the Interlace team to drive campaign improvement.
- Simultaneously and successfully manage multiple brands/projects.
- Lead the knowledge sharing effort derived from the voice of our clients between all departments of our company.
We may also rely on you to:
- Supervise social media team performance, including employees, contractors, and vendors.
- Chip-in on day-to-day tasks such as curating and publishing content calendars or Instagram community management.
- Contribute to new business development and onboarding strategies for new clients.
- Assist with the development of our services and team workflow.
What You’ll Bring to the Team.
- 2-4 Years of experience in social media management or a related digital marketing role.
- Key skills we’re looking for:
- Content creation
- Community management
- Social media analytics and reporting
- Instagram account growth
- Interested in joining a growing start-up, with the ability to problem-solve and implement creative solutions.
- Professional client communication
- Leadership qualities with a team-player mindset
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Agency experience is a major plus!
Skills & Abilities:
- Digital project and team management experience
- Demonstrated social media audience growth and community engagement experience
- Familiar with copywriting for organic and paid social content
- Familiar with content production and editing
- Influencer campaign management
- Strong understanding of brand design and strategy
Here are some of the platforms we leverage to be great:
- Facebook Business & Ads Manager
- Instagram Business Profiles
- Sprout Social
- HubSpot CRM
- Later App
- Canva / Adobe Creative Studio
Compensation & Benefits.
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Healthcare reimbursement
- 401(k) contributions
- Paid-time off & holidays
- Flexible, remote work schedule
- Company travel
- Professional development opportunities
Ready to join the team?
Fill out the form below, and we’ll be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to connecting with you!